Tuesday, October 13, 2020

 Bog Post 1


Hello everyone!
Welcome to this first blog session!

Today we are going to write about a country you would like to visit.



Looking at the picture above you will guess which country I would like to visit some day...
you were right...Egypt ! I have always liked the history, particularly about ancient civilizations, like this one.

I remember the first time I learnt about Egypt was at school when the teacher talked about pyramids, gods, pharaohs and sphinxes. I was amazed ! I thought it was magical and an off-world place but of course it was not!

Now I know it remains as interesting as so many of the old monuments. Moreover, it has historical places such as the Mount Sinai of Biblical fame, the Red Sea, the Nile River, et

I hope some day I may visit this fascinating land and experience its exotic art and culture!



What about you?




- Which country would you like to go to? Why?

- What do you know about it?

- What would you like to do there?

- Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain.

- Upload pictures

- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post

- Word Count: 160 words





18 comments:

  1. Hi teacher, when i was a child i wanted to go to Egypt, but now i don't wanted for the only reason of the hot weather, i hate it.
    maybe in the future my opinion change jeje.
    see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss! I would like to visit Egypt too, it seems very interesting. But definitely i'd have to go with my aunt, otherwise she would kill me because she's a huge fan of the Mummy movie.
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss Cecilia! Egypt is a wonderfull place to travel, i've been so interested in the country, not only for the magical of their nature places, but also for their history and their museums. I always look at pictures of the places and i hope that someday i can go there and take photos of my authority. This post was such a lovely one to read! i can confirm now that i have to go there someday. Greetings and see u soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Miss!
    Egypt always caught my attention, especially the pyramids ... Who built them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi miss!! I´am really interested in the culture of Egypt, I think it´s a mysterious, magical and incredible place. I really hope that one day you can visit it and explore the beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi miss!!! Egypt sounds like misterious and interesting, I hope that you will visit them someday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi miss, Egypt is on my travel list. Regards :)

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hi miss! I would like to go to Egypt too! I like hieroglyphs a lot but they scare me hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi miss!
    I like Egypt too. My older sister is a history teacher, so she always tells me about older generations.
    Greeting and see you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello miss
    Egypt a great country to visit for lovers of history and archeology, however i don´t like the desert or the sand very much jaja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Miss! Me too.
    I would like to be able to visit Egypt and be able to see the places that I heard so much about.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello miss
    When I was a child, I was always interested in the topic of pyramids and mummies, so in the future I would like to travel to Egypt and learn about its culture and history.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi miss, during my chiildhood i used to love the idea of travelling there, very good looking places!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh! when I was a little boy I also liked Egypt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi miss, Egypt sound a beautiful place to visit and take a lot of pictures, specially for the pyramids that are in this historic place 📸

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi miss! Egypt looks like a beatiful country to travel, I met a friend from Palestine and he told me that is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi miss!
    I’m catholic and my dream is know Egypt and Israel!

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi miss, I have never liked desert landscapes, but for Egypt I make an exception :)

    ReplyDelete

 Blog  Post 6 ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES Hello everyone, I know these days you are all very busy with many things to do in order to finish ...